Thursday, November 21, 2013



I have this terrible fear of being alone.
It's not really a fear, I just hate it. Maybe it's the fact that I spend so much time by myself, that I cherish every moment when I'm with company. 
It's funny, because I'm not extroverted at all. I do not get my energy from other people, and I find social gatherings quite draining by the end. And I most definitely am not a night owl, I really love my sleep. But if I am with a friend, I will gladly sacrifice any of these at every opportunity I get, because I just love being around people. Mainly just close friends. 
It's kind of bad, I will make people stay up till ridiculous hours of the morning to talk and hangout, and beg them not to go. And then regret it in the morning because I didn't get enough sleep, but at the same time love it because I got to spend more time with someone I love. 
Maybe it actually is a fear of being alone - I don't want people to leave me.  

Life is so up in the air right now, I have no idea what I'm doing.
But it's okay, God is good.
He is faithful, and he knows what he's doing. 


Also, I really love Christchurch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment