It really annoys me when girls say love is too complicated, but they quite happily go sleep around with multiple guys.
Like seriously, that is way more complicated.
Allowing someone access to the most intimate part of your life and then having them dump you and move on to someone else.
Love may indeed be more complicated, and for sure it's definitely not easy. But it most definitely is a lot fulfilling than that.
If someone is not willing to commit to you for the long haul, to put a ring on it and wait - they most definitely do not deserve to share in that intimacy with you.
Stay classy xoxo.
Well that rant is over.
And on another note, I have a boyfriend. How weird is that.
He is really great - treats me like a princess and makes sure I'm always aware that I am one.
I am blessed. Thanks Jesus.
Like seriously, that is way more complicated.
Allowing someone access to the most intimate part of your life and then having them dump you and move on to someone else.
Love may indeed be more complicated, and for sure it's definitely not easy. But it most definitely is a lot fulfilling than that.
If someone is not willing to commit to you for the long haul, to put a ring on it and wait - they most definitely do not deserve to share in that intimacy with you.
Stay classy xoxo.
Well that rant is over.
And on another note, I have a boyfriend. How weird is that.
He is really great - treats me like a princess and makes sure I'm always aware that I am one.
I am blessed. Thanks Jesus.

.jpg)

.png)

No comments:
Post a Comment